Pop-Ups!

I STARTED A POP-UP RESTAURANT!
As some of you may know through my social media accounts, I recently started a Pop-Up restaurant.  This has been a huge step for me in the culinary industry and towards my future in owning a restaurant.  It's allowed me to show my creativity with new dishes I've always wanted to try!  It's also given me more confidence in my cooking, just to know, Hey! I've created my own menu and fully executed it!  I had so much fun coming up with this menu and playing around with different flavors and mouthfeels.  Everything was exhilarating, from prepping to the table set up, to the plating.  Things ran pretty smoothly through my Pop-Up minus some minor setbacks, but I overcame everything, and all of the food hit the table full of flavor. 

My dinner was six courses:
For this menu, I will be charging $45 and can serve up to 20 people.  The host will always be half price, just to cover food costs.  If you would like a specific cuisine, dish or would just like to see something new, send me an email and we can discuss menu options.  If you would like a less expensive dinner we can take away courses, or change a course for your liking.

If you're interested in hosting a Pop-Up dinner, or a private dinner party please don't hesitate to send me an email at MallaryMade@gmail.com.  The only thing you need to provide is a kitchen, and I'll bring the rest! You can invite your friends and family for an intimate dinner, or I can invite my St. Pete Foodie friends, and we can all get together and talk about some seriously flavorful food! It can be a great opportunity to meet some new people and after all, everyone loves food! 

To the left is my Lemon Raspberry Macarons, these were a huge hit!  One former Dinsey employee, said, "These macarons are better than the once at the France Pavillion at Epcot!"  The cookie is a raspberry flavor, with a lemon buttercream filling, made 100% from scratch including the flavorings!  Click here for the macaron Recipe!
 To the right is my Strawberry Bruschetta dish, it has a perfect balance of sweet and savory.  On a butter garlic crostini, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, diced strawberries, sweet balsamic and micro greens, this is a great starter dish! Find this as course three, on my menu.


 

I'm looking for people to host Pop-Ups, please reach out if you're interested!  Get the family, the kids, old friends, or foodies together for an unforgettable night, filled with fun and flavors!  Don't hesitate, and reach out today!  Be sure to follow and share me on social media @MallaryMade!  Before you go, enter your email on the lefthand side, for weekly email updates when I make a new post!

From my kitchen to yours,
MallaryMade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Mar by Gaston Acurio

NoMad: One Michelin Star

Blueberry Bundt Cake!

Chocolate Lovers Dream